John and Craig look at four films from the past and discuss how we could make them today.
Then we have more listener questions on internships and alternate jokes.
Next week is a deep dive on Unforgiven, so get to watching if you haven’t seen it recently.
- Triskaidekaphobia on Wikipedia
- Where to watch Unforgiven before next week’s deep dive
- You Get Me on Netflix
- Romancing the Stone, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Rain Man and Coming to America on Wikipedia
- Watch Toad get struck by lightning on YouTube
- BuzzFeed News Trained A Computer To Search For Hidden Spy Planes. This Is What We Found.
- The Maze of Games by Mike Selinker
- The Scriptnotes Listeners’ Guide!
- The USB drives!
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Jonathan Mann (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 8-22-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.