This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John wrap up many plotlines from previous episodes, with follow-up on Three Page Challenges, diversity numbers, Road Runner and other rules, plus the Gravity lawsuit in light of the Blurred Lines verdict.
Then, it’s time to start whole new storylines with discussion of the future of the show, including the Full Script Challenge and the possibility of not losing money on this whole venture. We want to know what you think, so tell us via email, Twitter or our long-neglected Facebook page, which we actually promise to check this week.
And there’s more! Weekend Read 1.5 adds iPad and iCloud support. Courier Prime has two new variants, Courier Prime Sans and Courier Prime Source.
Plus John and his compatriots will be testing a brand-new tabletop game in LA next Monday, and need your help. (Link below.)
- Weekend Read now has iPad support, iCloud sync and folders
- Download Courier Prime Sans and Courier Prime Source now
- PAX East
- If you live in LA, sign up to help us test a new tabletop game on March 23
- Scriptnotes, 187: The Coyote Could Stop Any Time
- WGAw 2015 Writer Access Project
- Wiley Vs. Rhodes on YouTube
- Scriptnotes, 186: The Rules (or, the Paradox of the Outlier)
- Begging the question on Wikipedia
- The New York Times on What’s Wrong With the ‘Blurred Lines’ Copyright Ruling
- 12 Signs of a Promising Spec Script by Ray Morton
- Email us at email@example.com or leave us a comment on our Facebook page
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix
- FiveThirtyEight on Draftback for Google Docs
- Laughing Squid on VeinViewer
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Kristian Gotthelf (send us yours!)
UPDATE 3-22-15: The transcript of this episode can be found here.