This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig pick up loose ends, with follow-up on previous episodes about “friends,” conflict, improv, Kindles, and defibrillation.
Then it’s that Peter Bart episode, which is enough to cause a heart attack.
Finally, we get to some listener questions about referring to collective characters, INT/EXT, deaf assistants and ellipses.
Next week, we hope to have two episodes: a normal one and the NSFW dirty show for the premium feed.
- StartUp, #12: Burnout
- Weekend Read 1.5 now in beta, adds iPad and iCloud support
- Screenplays on the Kindle, 2015 edition
- WGA’s FYI Listings: Ask the Expert
- The Science & Entertainment Exchange
- Are Screenwriters Becoming Obsolete in Hollywood?
- What is the difference between an em-dash/double-hypen and an ellipsis? on screenwriting.io
- Lumino City, and how it’s made
- Things to Make and Do in the Fourth Dimension: A Mathematician’s Journey Through Narcissistic Numbers, Optimal Dating Algorithms, at Least Two Kinds of Infinity, and More by Matt Parker
- Flatland by Edwin A. Abbott
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Rajesh Naroth (send us yours!)
UPDATE 1-29-15: The transcript of this episode can be found here.