If you have a question for me or Craig about screenwriting, the entertainment industry or the projects we’ve worked on, then chances are we’ve answered it somewhere on the site. You should try —
- the search field
- the Explore tab
If you still can’t find an answer, please feel free to write email@example.com.
- Please include your first name and location (i.e. Tom in Bristol, England). We won’t use your full name unless you say it’s okay. And if you really don’t want to use your name, just make one up. It’s fine.
- Your question may show up on the site, or be answered in the podcast.
- Craig and I can’t answer every question. Sorry.
- We won’t read your script, your treatment, your query letter, etc. Sorry. Not only is that legally terrifying, but we wouldn’t possibly have the time.
- We almost never answer private emails, such as, “please write me back at firstname.lastname@example.org.” The purpose of the site is to help readers learn more about screenwriting, and answering questions privately doesn’t help the reader-at-large.