This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig take a look at three new entries in the Three Page Challenge, with scripts tackling kidnapping, dystopia and parkour hackers. We look at both how the writing works on the page, and what the writers seem to be trying to say.
We also answer listener questions about the increased visibility of characters with disabilities on screen, and the differences between the two WGAs.
- Submit your Three Pages here
- Three Pages by Philip Lemon
- Three Pages by Lynn Esta Goldman
- Three Pages by J.E. Alexander
- Common MythConceptions
- Patrick Patterson saved a life with Be The Match
- Outro by Sam Comer (send us yours!)
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 7-18-16: The transcript of this episode can be found here