This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John look at unforgettable villains, screenwriter billions, and a parallel world with two Nathan Fillions. (The last part is not true.)
We also dig into more about magical dad transformation comedies and why there isn’t a female equivalent.
- Sundance Feature Film Programs
- The James Patterson MasterClass
- Nine Lives trailer on YouTube
- Scriptnotes, 75: Villains
- 7 Tips for Creating Unforgettable Villains
- The Blackbird, from The Mill
- Newser on Tanzania’s game changing giant helium field
- Outro by Matthew Chilelli (send us yours!)
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 7-8-16: The transcript of this episode can be found here.