This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
In an episode consisting entirely of answers to listener questions, John and Craig discuss David Mamet, internet trolls, post-credit scenes and English actors attempting American accents.
Plus, who would win in an all-out brawl to the death? The answer will probably not surprise you.
- David Mamet’s memo to writers of The Unit
- Craig’s Twitter feed
- Muting users on Twitter
- Brent Underwood looks at what it takes to become a “best-selling author”
- Identifying Wood
- Father Ted on Hulu and Wikipedia, and Frank Kelly
- Scriptnotes, Episode 14 and other back episodes are available at scriptnotes.net and on the 200 episode USB flash drive
- The poster for 10 Cloverfield Lane
- Outro by Adam Lastname (send us yours!)
UPDATE 3-11-16: The transcript of this episode can be found here.