This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig dig into the listener mailbag and take questions on TV producer credits, jealousy over other writers’ success, writing tight vs writing long and plenty of other follow up.
It’s a jam packed episode worthy of a long commute.
We also have information on the card game we playtested in LA a few weeks back. It’s called One Hit Kill, and you can see some of the artwork and play our mini-game at onehitkillgame.com now.
- Scriptnotes, 195: Writing for Hollywood without living there
- Email us or leave us a Facebook comment and let us know your favorite episodes
- John’s 2004 blog post on producer credits and screenwriting.io on the television writer/producer pecking order
- Superman vs. Batman? DC’s Real Battle Is How to Create Its Superhero Universe by Kim Masters
- See artwork from our new game, One Hit Kill, and play our mini-game now
- Rocketbook: Cloud-Integrated Microwavable Notebook on Indiegogo
- Scriptnotes, the 100th Episode
- All our past One Cool Things
- The MacBook’s new trackpad will change the way you click on Macworld
- Scriptnotes, Bonus: The Dirty Show with Rebel Wilson and Dan Savage
- Outro by Scriptnotes editor Matthew Chilelli (send us yours!)
UPDATE 5-7-15: The transcript of this episode can be found here.