John and Craig tackle the bursting mailbag, answering listener questions on topics ranging from the variable length of the TV season to underachieving agents to embarrassing IMDb credits.
This Friday, June 21, is the last day to order Scriptnotes t-shirts, so click over to store.johnaugust.com if you want to express your love for the show in screen-printed form.
We’ll be mailing out shirts starting July 1st, so you’ll have plenty of time to get them broken in for the live 100th episode, July 25th in Hollywood. (Tickets should go on sale July 1.)
But first, you can see us at the Writers Guild Foundation Craft Day, which is Saturday, June 29th. See the links for ticket info.
- Email us or tweet John or Craig your questions for future episodes
- Fitbit helps you manage your health and wellness goals
- Mission Log Podcast’s archive of discovered Star Trek documents is fantastic
- Order your Scriptnotes shirts before June 21st!
- The Writers Guild Foundation presents The Screenwriter’s Craft: Finding Your Voice featuring Scriptnotes Live
- John’s blog post on this summer’s two live shows
You can download the episode here: AAC.
UPDATE 6-21-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.