This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig discuss why movie heroes — unlike those in novels or musicals — generally don’t profess internally conflicting views. In reality, our feelings on a topic are likely shades of gray. On the big screen, characters tend to articulate a single point firmly.
We also discuss the last few things we do when getting ready to submit a script.
Then it’s time for three new entries in the Three Page Challenge, with Nazis, nukes and noir.
- Today is the final day to submit your Fall 2015 Scriptnotes shirt design
- Submit your Three Pages here
- Three Pages by Andy Maycock
- Three Pages by Brian Vidal
- Three Pages by Len Anderson IV
- Logan Paul has conquered the internet, but he can’t figure out how to conquer the world by Caroline Moss
- Avery Monsen on Vine
- Muse headband
- A limited number of 200 episode USB drives are back in the John August Store
- Outro by Rajesh Naroth (send us yours!)
UPDATE 8-13-15: The transcript of this episode can be found here.