John and Craig discuss the odd dislocation writers experience when writing movies in coffeeshops and windowless offices. We’re literally “someplace else” with our characters, but learning how to work in less-than-ideal circumstances is part of the screenwriter’s trade.
Then it’s another round of Three Page Challenges, wherein we wrestle with the question of why “two months earlier” keeps cropping up. Whatever the reason: stop it.
- RIP Michael France
- Mitchell and Webb’s Working from home sketch
- How to submit your Three Pages
- Three Pages by Charlie Lyons
- Three Pages by Lisa Scott
- Three Pages by Kevin Graham-Caso
- Ulysses III for Mac
- That Mitchell and Webb Look BBC Two site and on Hulu
- Mitchell and Webb’s Homeopathic Emergency Department, Angel Summoner and the BMX Bandit and Write This sketches
- OUTRO: Beatboxing Inspector Gadget Flute Remix
You can download the episode here: AAC.
UPDATE 4-21-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.