This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John shake off their Halloween candy hangovers by taking a look at three new Three Page Challenges, full of post-apocalyptic portals and strange signals.
We also discuss writing dark things. Weepy things.
John just launched his first Kickstarter, and we all know how Craig feels about crowdfunding. Will Craig be a backer or bah-humbugger?
In follow-up, we look at the now-announced Marvel superhero slate, and a terrific podcast about pitching.
- Writer Emergency is live on Kickstarter
- Marvel announces its superhero slate
- StartUp, Episode 1: How Not to Pitch a Billionaire
- Three Pages by Cody Pearce
- Three Pages by Eric Webb
- Three Pages by Carlos Aldana
- Submit your Three Pages here
- Family Sharing on iOS 8
- Aesop’s Fables in Google Fonts
- Support Matthew’s film Escape the Dark on Kickstarter
- Outro by Scriptnotes editor Matthew Chilelli (send us yours!)
UPDATE 11-10-14: The transcript of this episode can be found here.