This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John talk with Chris Keyser, one of the co-chairs of the WGA Negotiating Committee, to learn what gains were achieved in the most recent deal, and what work lies ahead.
Warning: it’s a super-wonky episode that presumes you’re familiar with the basics outlined in episode 289.
- Scriptnotes, 289: WGA Negotiations 101
- Chris Keyser on IMDb, Wikipedia and Twitter, and on episode 138
- Poly Bridge
- The Apple Pencil, PDF Expert and Weekend Read
- Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz, on Amazon
- Season 1 of The Last Tycoon “drops” on Amazon Prime July 28th
- Get your tickets now for the July 25th Scriptnotes Live Homecoming Show
- The Scriptnotes Listeners’ Guide!
- The USB drives!
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Rajesh Naroth (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 8-2-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.