This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig talk Lab Rats, multi-cam, and what scenes might mean in their imaginary screenplay format. Craig clarifies what “spec writing” is, and when it’s permitted, both legally and ethically.
Then they dive in for another round of the Three Page Challenge, with entries ranging from second-grade bullies to cargo ship pirates to teenage crime.
- Get tickets now for John’s WGF panel, From First Draft to Feature
- Lab Rats on Disney XD
- Screenwriting.io on multicamera script formatting
- Three Pages by Chris Sandiford
- Three Pages by Aaron Kablack
- Three Pages by Jessica Wiseman
- How to submit your Three Pages, and Stuart’s post on lessons learned from the early batches
- BioLite Woodburning Camp Stove
- BioLite KettlePot
- Lost Treasures of Infocom for iOS
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Jeff Harms
UPDATE 3-28-14: The transcript of this episode can be found here.