John and Craig debate the perils and possibilities of bringing iPads into movie theaters. Is Disney’s Little Mermaid iPad app a way to breathe new life into a classic, or a slippery slope towards cinematic ruin? It’s a conversation with plenty of umbrage — but from an unexpected source.
It’s then time for another round of Three Page Challenges. This week: hospital gowns, SARS masks, and nudity.
- Gravity on Apple Trailers
- Download Highland v 1.5 now!
- The Little Mermaid: Second Screen Live trailer
- Scriptnotes, Episode 92: The Little Mermaid
- Jane’s Addiction’s Irresistible Force isn’t quite a classic
- How to submit your three pages (and let us know if you’ll be in Austin)
- Three Pages by Erin M. Bradley
- Three Pages by Jess Flower
- Three Pages by James Smith
- Screenwriting.io on SUPER
- Shakespeare with its original pronounciation
- Tim Minchin’s Storm
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Jason Young
You can download the episode here: AAC | mp3.
UPDATE 9-18-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.