This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig discuss the impact of author Orson Scott Card’s personal toxicity on Ender’s Game, and what it means for that movie and how it will affect studio decisions moving forward.
That, plus alternate jokes, One Cool Things, and a Golden Ticket-inspired discussion on one hour spec pilots.
- The Ender’s Game movie
- AV Club on Orson Scott Card’s recent comments
- Big Fish’s Zachary Unger sings the National Athem at this weekend’s Jets game
- Happy Endings script pages with alternate jokes
- Portlandia on IFC
- Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard (from @jeremycohen)
- If you’re coming to Big Fish on Broadway, email or tweet us to let us know!
- And feel free to Tweet Craig, too. But no lists.
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Olivia Neutron Bomb
UPDATE 8-22-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.