John and Craig welcome back writer/producer Nichelle Tramble (Truth Be Told, The Good Wife) to share wisdom on listener questions that are interesting but unrelated to screenwriting.
We discuss how to know if you’re marrying the right person, open relationships, and how to deal with being the ‘starter’ girlfriend. We also cover jealousy, laughter, the ethics of lying to the Red Cross, and disappointing Secret Santas.
Finally, in our bonus segment for premium members we discuss that Martin Shkreli article and how it would be a movie.
- Donate to Dorm Key, make sure to ear mark your contribution!
- Sarah Silverman, Jesus is Magic
- Lying: Moral Choice in Public and Private Life by Sissela Bok
- Episode 403, How to Write a Movie in Spanish translated by Fernando Polanco
- Death Saves merch
- Notes on a Silencing: A Memoir by Lacy Crawford
- The Journalist and the Pharma Bro by Stephanie Clifford
- https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2838492/“>Nichelle Tramble Spellman and on Instagram
- Get a Scriptnotes T-shirt!
- Gift a Scriptnotes Subscription
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Outro by Heidi Lauren Duke (send us yours!)
- Scriptnotes is produced by Megana Rao and edited by Matthew Chilelli.
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 1-7-21 The transcript for this episode can now be found here.