This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Doc McStuffins creator Chris Nee joins Craig and John to answer listener questions that have nothing to do with screenwriting.
On the romance side: How do you break up with someone? Should you follow a boyfriend to Boston? Is it better to love or be loved?
On the life side: What lessons did it take until our 40s to learn?
- Chris Nee on Twitter, and Doc McStuffins
- Serial, season 2
- Throw pillows on Amazon, Pier 1, Overstock, Target and Google
- How the Western Diet Has Derailed Our Evolution
- Fecal Microbiota Transplants
- Sign up for Be The Match and save a life
- Outro by Rajesh Naroth (send us yours!)
UPDATE 12-24-15: The transcript of this episode can be found here.