John welcomes WGA negotiation committee members Chris Keyser and Angelina Burnett to answer listener questions on what’s happening and what to expect. They offer insight into the history of the issues and new tools the Guild is rolling out for staffing season.
We also follow up on the Disney/Fox 2000 merger, why we won’t be saying ‘baby writers’ anymore, and upcoming meeting dates for the WGA.
- The Disney – Fox Merger
- Upcoming WGA Meetings and Voting Info
- Ask a Native New Yorker by Jake Dobkin
- Patriot on Amazon
- Money Heist on Netflix
- My Brilliant Friend on HBO
- We’re hiring a coder! If you’re interested please send an email to email@example.com
- You can now order Arlo Finch in the Lake of the Moon
- Submit entries for The Scriptnotes Pitch Session here.
- T-shirts are available here! We’ve got new designs, including Colored Revisions, Karateka, and Highland2.
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Scriptnotes Digital Seasons are also now available!
- Outro by Chuck Eyler (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 4-5-19: The transcript of this episode can be found here