This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John tackle another installment of “How would this be a movie?” with a look at the Kentucky clerk, the French train bros, Uber and Deflategate. Who are the heroes and villains, and would there be enough plot to support the running time?
We also explore the happy-sad feeling of finishing a screenplay.
Only two-weeks left to pre-order a Scriptnotes t-shirt. Don’t miss out!
- Scriptnotes shirts are available for pre-order in the John August Store
- You Must Remember This podcast, with Karina Longworth
- Eazypower 30167 40-Inch Flexible Drill Extension with 1/4-Inch Keyed Chuck on Amazon
- Explainer: The Kentucky Clerk Marriage License Controversy, and in The New York Times
- A change of seats for 3 Americans led to saved lives on Paris-bound train, from The Washington Post
- Under Siege 2: Dark Territory, Snowpiercer and The Raid
- Timeline of events for Deflategate, Tom Brady on ESPN.com
- Concussion trailer
- The New Yorker on The Long History of the Fight Against Uber
- Hell’s Club, a mashup from AMDSFILMS
- Use Ice Cubes and Your Dryer to Steam Out Wrinkles on Lifehacker
- Outro by Matthew Chilelli (send us yours!)
UPDATE 9-11-15: The transcript of this episode can be found here.