This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig offer advice for super-rich aspirants about the film and television industry. If you have enough money to do anything, what should you do first? Do you want to make money, or make art? Or do you just want to hang out with famous people? No judgements.
Then we tackle another set of Three Page Challenges, with scripts ranging from Twitter-age slashers to animated birds.
Our next episode will be the Live Holiday Show, which airs Tuesday after Thursday’s recording. We hope to keep on our normal schedule through the end of the year, but there’s a chance we’ll skip a week.
- Company, Making of Original Cast Recording part 1 of 6, on YouTube
- Boston Magazine on Curt Schilling and 38 Studios
- The Development of Duke Nukem Forever has its own Wikipedia entry
- How to submit your Three Pages, and Stuart’s post on lessons learned from the early batches
- Three Pages by Blake Kuehn
- Three Pages by Steve D’Arcangelo
- Three Pages by C.L. Stone
- The Room Two is available now
- Skitch and Evernote are great together
- Download the Scriptnotes app for iOS and Android devices
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Andreas Hornig
UPDATE 12-21-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.