Screenwriters are often not the healthiest folk. We do our work at computers, surrounded by snacks, so it’s no surprise many of us get fat. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Screenwriters are often not the healthiest folk. We do our work at computers, surrounded by snacks, so it’s no surprise many of us are not our fittest. But it doesn’t have to be that way. We’re not doctors or nutritionists, but we’re relatively healthy members of a cohort that is relatively unhealthy, so our advice might point you in useful directions.
We also discuss the upcoming WGA Board elections, sumo wrestlers, head tits, Jaclyn Smith and secret e-smoking.
All this in more in the new Scriptnotes.
- Conehead leads to sumo rule change
- Jaclyn Smith at the premiere of Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
- Frankenweenie trailer is cute
- CDC: Pretty Much Everyone is Fat, from Wired
- P90X DVD set on Amazon
- The 4-Hour Body, by Tim Ferriss on Amazon
- Jambox wireless speaker on Amazon
- Big Jambox wireless speaker on Amazon
- INTRO: Fat Albert opening theme
- OUTRO: Baby Got Back, covered by Jonathan Coulton
You can download the episode here: AAC.
UPDATE 8-17-12: The transcript of this episode can be found here.