John and Drew discuss the WGA’s Pattern of Demands for the 2023 MBA negotiation. In order to best understand what the WGA is asking for, John explains each bullet point in detail and helps to define terms such as mini-rooms, span, new media, and two-step deals.
- Find more about the WGA negotiations here at WGAContract2023.org
- WGA Seeks Approval of ‘Pattern of Demands’ for Upcoming Studio Negotiations by Gene Maddaus for Variety
- Scriptnotes Episode 407: Understanding Your Feature Contract
- Scriptnotes Episode 553: Adapting Station Eleven
- Scriptnotes Episode 546: Limited Series
- John on Twitter, Instagram and Mastodon
- Scriptnotes is produced by Drew Marquardt
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.