John returns from a parking lot in Koreatown to tell Drew all about his experiences picketing productions on location and how other writers can get involved. We also answer listener questions, look at upcoming themed pickets, and celebrate the gains we’ve made at neutral gates.
- WGA Special Pickets
- WGA tip line: email@example.com
- Sean Graham at WGA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aziz Ansari’s ‘Good Fortune’ Suspends Production by Samantha Bergeson for IndieWire
- ‘Duster’, From J.J. Abrams & LaToya Morgan, Suspends Production In New Mexico by Peter White for Deadline
- Summary of Negotiations: WGA proposals and AMPTP responses
- 2023 WGA Strike Rules
- Strike Rules FAQ
- Picket Schedules and Locations
- Find more about the 2023 WGA negotiations here at WGAContract2023.org
- John on Twitter, Instagram and Mastodon
- Scriptnotes is produced by Drew Marquardt
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.