John and Craig use Thanksgiving break to finally answer some long-gestating listener questions, ranging from writing television with act breaks to keeping your drafts organized. Plus we’ll look at two moves by the US Justice Department and their impact on screenwriters.
In this week’s bonus segment, we do a meme! We’ll compare and reflect on our beliefs at the start and end of the decade.
- Scriptnotes Holiday Live Show
- Assistant Townhall Extra Episode
- Assistant Townhall Full Livestream
- Justice Department on WGA ATA negotiations
- Justice Department Moves to End Paramount Decree
- Scriptnotes T-shirts now featuring all past designs!
- Writer Emergency Pack
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Scriptnotes is produced by Megana Rao and edited by Matthew Chilelli
- Outro by Jemma Moran (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 12-17-19 The transcript for this episode can be found here.