Craig and John take on a new round of Three Page Challenges. There’s a fat “Elvis,” a bounty hunter White Rabbit, and a guy locked in the trunk of a speeding Mustang.
We also look at how characters move, and how screenwriters can use character movement to their benefit.
- Three Pages by Ted Wilkes
- Three Pages by Gerald Decker
- Three Pages by Phillip Rogers
- Kent Handmade Moustache Comb
- A Large-Scale Analysis of Technical Support Scams
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Andres Cantor (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 5-15-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.