This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig discuss exploding scripts and stock scenes. Then in the second half of the show, we welcome two very special guests.
Actress, writer and comedian Rebel Wilson joins us to talk about writing for television and Tall Poppy Syndrome.
Author and sex advice columnist Dan Savage tells us what he’d like to see Hollywood do better when in comes to sex on screen.
Both segments are out-takes from the much longer and much filthier Dirty Show available only on the premium feed. Our thanks to the 1,000 subscribers who made it possible, and to Rebel and Dan for joining us to talk about fish baskets, berets, anal sex and The Blue Lagoon.
- The Dirty Episode will soon be available to premium subscribers on scriptnotes.net and on the newly-updated Scriptnotes app for iOS and Android
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, S5E16, “The Body” on Wikipedia and iTunes
- Bronson Watermarker PDF
- Rebel Wilson on IMDb, Wikipedia and Twitter
- Dan Savage on Wikipedia and Twitter
- Be My Eyes
- Alex Blumberg on How to Create a Blockbuster Podcast
- Slate’s Culture Gabfest raw, unfiltered, and unedited
- Outro by Scriptnotes editor Matthew Chilelli (send us yours!)
UPDATE 2-6-15: The transcript of this episode can be found here.