This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig take an in-depth look at turnaround and reversion, and how screenwriters get their scripts back from a studio.
We also look at the latest developments in the Gravity saga, and answer a bunch of leftover questions from the live 200th episode.
- Scriptnotes 202, in which we discuss FAST Screenplay
- Scriptnotes 183: The Deal with the Gravity Lawsuit, and follow up from Scriptnotes 186
- The Gerritsen Ruling, in its entirety
- Turnaround on Wikipedia
- The 200th Episode Live Show
- “Nobody eats four marshmallows” from The Hangover 3
- Scriptnotes 82, featuring Ben W’s Three Pages
- Minecraft Hololens demo at E3
- The “Some Guy” Anthem, by Jonathan Mann
- Outro by Jonathan Mann (send us yours!)
UPDATE 6-25-15: The transcript of this episode can be found here.