This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John discuss three new entries in the Three Page Challenge, looking at how simple mistakes and confusing word choices can hurt the read.
Also this week, a follow up on functional revenge, a brand-new version of Highland, and Craig gets big laughs on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah.
- The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, December 3, 2015
- Craig in The New York Times and on Jezebel
- Download Highland 1.9 now and sign up to be a Highland 2 beta tester
- Does Revenge Serve an Evolutionary Purpose? from Scientific American
- One Hit Kill is now available for purchase
- Projection Problems Plague 70mm L.A. Press Screening Of Quentin Tarantino’s ‘The Hateful Eight’ from Indie Wire
- Three Pages by Jody Russell
- Three Pages by Mark S.W. & V.P. Walling
- Three Pages by Matthew Gentile
- Submit your Three Pages here
- The Wall Street Journal on How Cyndi Lauper Wrote Her First No. 1 Hit, ‘Time After Time’
- Secret Hitler is now on Kickstarter
- Amazon Prime Now offers one hour delivery
- Email us or tweet John or Craig for advice on things that have nothing to do with screenwriting
- Outro by Roman Mittermayr (send us yours!)
UPDATE 12-11-15: The transcript of this episode can be found here.