The makers of Final Draft pay us a visit to clear up John and Craig’s misconceptions of, well, everything. It’s double the umbrage for your money.
Then we discuss Quentin Tarantino’s leaked script, the upcoming WGA negotiations, and how to make it clear you’re attached to direct your spec.
- Final Draft
- Scriptnotes 126: Punching the Salty Ocean
- John’s post on Final Draft, software and people
- Deadline: WGA Claims AMPTP Wants Big Pension & Health Contribution Cuts In New Contract
- LA Times on Quentin Tarantino’s Gawker suit
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Jakob Freudenthal
UPDATE 2-6-14: The transcript of this episode can be found here.