John has questions about the questions Craig answered on his Reddit AMA, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg as we answer six great listener questions:
- What’s the deal with the “mystery insider” Twitter accounts?
- Can a screenwriter use the n-word?
- If we had to start from scratch, what would we do?
- What did we mean by “lens selection?”
- To CONT’D, or not to CONT’D?
- Starting over after big life events.
Also, a reminder to Oscar winners: if you’re going to thank the creative team, don’t neglect to thank the screenwriter.
- If/Then, a new musical starring Idina Menzel
- The Wrap on the rift between Steve McQueen and John Ridley
- Craig’s AMA on Reddit
- Accidental Tech Podcast episode 54, in which they discuss our Final Draft episode, and their follow-up on episode 55
- Floppy Music (Tainted Love)
- Spritz for speed-reading
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Jakob Freudenthal
UPDATE 3-14-14: The transcript of this episode can be found here.