Craig and John, along with their talented panelists, answer questions from the audience at the May 15, 2014 live show.
One listener references Episode 99, Psychotherapy for Screenwriters, which remains one of our favorites.
You listen to it and the whole back catalog by subscribing at Scriptnotes.net for just $1.99/month. Subscribing gives you access to all episodes through our apps for iOS and Android.
Once again, our thanks to the Writers Guild Foundation for organizing this event.
- The Writers Guild Foundation
- Scriptnotes, Episode 144: The Summer Superhero Spectacular
- Andrea Berloff on IMDb, and Deadline’s Conan announcement
- Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely on IMDb, and their interview on LA Times Hero Complex
- David Goyer on IMDb, and his BAFTA Screenwriters Lecture
- Susannah Grant on IMDb, and a feature on her from Salon
- Scriptnotes, Episode 99: Psychotherapy for Screenwriters
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Wilson Kelly (send us yours!)
You can download the episode here: AAC | mp3.
UPDATE 5-28-14: The transcript of this episode can be found here.