This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
‘Twas the Holiday Scriptnotes and at our behest,
Craig and John were joined by our six favorite guests.
“Now Kelly! Now Lindsay! Now Richard and Rawson!
On Aline and on Franklin! (Whose Black List is awesome.)”
They talk characters’ wants, trends good and bad,
And what’s to be done when a “yes” is had.
So open your eggnog, set your volume just right,
Happy Scriptnotes to all, and to all a good night.
Recorded live on December 19th, 2013 at the LA Film School as a benefit for the Writers Guild Foundation.
- Aline Brosh McKenna on episodes 60, 76, 100, 101 and 119
- Franklin Leonard on episode 60
- Kelly Marcel on episode 115
- Lindsay Doran on episode 68
- Rawson Marshall Thurber on episodes 100 and 101
- Richard Kelly on episode 118
- The 2013 Black List and blcklst.com
- The New Yorker on live action versus animation
- Saving Mr. Banks is in theaters now
- Thank you to the Writers Guild Foundation and the LA Film School for hosting
- Support the Writers Guild Foundation and get something awesome from their Holiday Sale of Extraordinary Experiences
- Intro by Scriptnotes listener Matthew Chilelli
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Fred Tepper
UPDATE 12-30-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.