This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John get in your head to talk procrastination, pageorexia and generalized anxiety. They also move beyond the psychopathology to discuss all the changes in the industry, from cable mergers to lawsuits to disruptive technologies. You’re not as paranoid as you think you are.
John’s new app Weekend Read is in the App Store now, and free. So check it out.
The long-fabled crossover episode with Nerdist Writers Panel is happening April 13th at 5pm. Tickets are $15, and will sell out, so get on that. Link below.
- Generalized anxiety disorder on Wikipedia
- Get your tickets now for the Nerdist/Scriptnotes Live Crossover episode on April 13th at Nerdmelt, with proceeds benefiting 826LA
- The Office and the writers junction are both open
- Weekend Read in the App Store
- Christian Bale gets upset on set (very NSFW language)
- Why Writers Are the Worst Procrastinators by Megan McArdle in The Atlantic
- Freedom for Mac
- Comcast/Time Warner deal will face antitrust hurdles
- The Aereo lawsuit on Upstart
- McMurdo Research Station in Antarctica
- The Fog Horn
- Ellen Page’s coming out speech at HRC’s Time to Thrive conference
- Wallace Matthews on Derek Jeter announcing 2014 will be his final season, and Jeter’s career on Baseball-Reference.com
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Kim Atle
UPDATE 2-21-14: The transcript of this episode can be found here.