This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig welcome their largest live audience yet for a conversation about Kickstarter, movie pilots and musicals. Joined by special guest Andrew Lippa, they talk about the special challenges and opportunities that arise when characters break into song.
It’s the biggest, gayest, most musical episode yet. Everyone sings.
- See Big Fish on Broadway
- If you don’t have your Scriptnotes USB drive yet, email Stuart and let him know
- Back episodes are available now
- The Yank! Original Cast Album has been funded
- Aaron Cooley asks: Why don’t movie studios make pilots?
- Andrew Lippa, and on Wikipedia
- Recette restaurant
- Bid now for a Big Fish backstage tour with John and Andrew (and support a Los Angeles public school)
- Let us know if you’re in Vienna and willing to meet up with Craig
- The Falsettoland cast album, and on Wikipedia
- Thank you and congrats to pianist and soon-to-be husband Daniel Green
UPDATE 9-27-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.