This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig tackle three new entries in the Three Page Challenge, ranging from space drama to killer hookers to brassy defense attorneys. Along the way, they find some awkward scene description and a few misused semi-colons.
The live NYC Scriptnotes show, the one Craig and John said might happen? It will happen: September 23rd at 8pm at New World Stages on 50th. They’ll be joined by John’s Big Fish collaborator, Andrew Lippa. Ticket info will be available soon, so keep checking back in.
- David Fincher’s 1993 AT&T You Will ads, and on Wikipedia
- Follow @johnaugust and @clmazin for Live from New York details
- Andrew Lippa on Wikipedia
- Screenwriting.io on pre-laps
- The Oatmeal on semicolons
- Three Pages by Keith Alan Eiler
- Three Pages by Minhal Baig
- Three Pages by Brie Williams
- Matthew Butterick’s Practical Typography
- Gone Home, from the Fullbright Company
- Sleep No More
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Stephen Moore
UPDATE 8-28-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.