John and Craig answer four listener questions, on topics ranging from scene headers to ticket sales. And which is better for an aspiring screenwriter: a low-level job at a major agency, or a steady 9-to-5 job that allows time to write?
Then it’s another round of the Three Page Challenge, with three new samples submitted by brave listeners. Our ongoing thanks to everyone who sent in pages. We have plenty — you don’t need to send more.
- Three pages by Terrance Mulloy
- Three pages by Mario DiPesa
- Three pages by Andrew Lauwasser
- 2012 box office YTD
- The Anarchist Cookbook, by William Powell
- New Dorp Library
- Meadows Library
- INTRO: Scooby’s All Star Laff-a-Lympics
- Killing the Blues, performed by John Prine
You can download the episode here: AAC.
UPDATE 8-24-12: The transcript of this episode can be found here.