This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John chat with Lindsay Doran, a producer and former studio exec who’s made terrific movies, ranging from Sense and Sensibility to Stranger than Fiction.
Topics include the role of producers, developing scripts with screenwriters, and the importance of good hair.
- Lindsay Doran on IMDb
- The New York Times on Lindsay Doran (including a great photo of her hair)
- Lindsay’s TEDx presentation: Saving the World vs Kissing the Girl
- Scriptnotes, Episode 17: What do producers do?
- INTRO: “Throw the Coins” from Sense and Sensibility score by Patrick Doyle
- OUTRO: Whip My Hair cover by katiegavs
You can download the episode here: AAC.
UPDATE 12-19-12: The transcript of this episode can be found here.