John and Craig welcome writer/actor/producer/director Seth Rogen (Superbad, Knocked Up, Good Boys) to the podcast. They discuss Seth’s writing process, evolving with a creative partner, and the cinematic origins of 420.
Seth then joins them for another edition of How Would This Be a Movie? looking at stories ranging from corruption, cattle mutilation, and geriatric thieves.
- 420 origins according to Wikipedia
- ‘Someone’s Gotta Tell the Freakin’ Truth’: Jerry Falwell’s Aides Break Their Silence by Brandon Ambrosino
- Mysterious Oregon Cattle Killings, Mutilations Alarm Ranchers by Diana Kruzman
- An 82-year-old Man Slipped Past Doormen in Upscale Buildings for Years and Stole $400k in Jewelry, Police Say by Madeline Holcombe and Joshua Girsky
- How to Tighten Up Your Game at Work When You’re Depressed by Captain Awkward
- Saucey: Alcohol Delivery App
- Hilarity for Charity
- National Expungement Week, Seth’s PSA
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- Seth Rogen on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Outro by Rajesh Naroth (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here
UPDATE 10-4-19: The transcript of this episode can be found here.