John and Craig examine the final moment in movies, what they do and why they change so often.
We also take on vaccines, corruption, and extreme weather in another installment of ‘How Would This be a Movie’ and follow up on important upcoming meetings for the WGA.
- Aladdin in theaters May 24th!
- Chernobyl first episode on HBO May 6th.
- Unvaccinated Boy Got Tetanus, and Ohio teen defies parents and gets vaccine.
- Trump grounds Boeing 737 planes
- Extreme Avalanches in Colorado and Bomb Cyclone Storm
- Humblewood Campaign Setting for DND kickstarter
- Why Humans started saying “f” and “v”
- New Highland 2 videos and tutorials
- We’re hiring a coder! If you’re interested please send an email to email@example.com
- You can now order Arlo Finch in the Lake of the Moon
- Submit entries for The Scriptnotes Pitch Session here.
- T-shirts are available here! We’ve got new designs, including Colored Revisions, Karateka, and Highland2.
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Scriptnotes Digital Seasons are also now available!
- Outro by James Llonch and Jim Bond (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 3-25-19: The transcript of this episode can be found here.