John and Craig host How Would This Be a Movie with four stories in the news covering ice-cream truck wars, female rangers, con-artists, and deadly in-laws, imagining how they could become feature films.
We also answer listener questions about narrators, personal crises, and song titles.
- The Shadows Casting Call John is looking for a 15 year old blind actress for the lead role — please help by sharing this link with anyone who might be a good fit!
- Bonus Episode, Chernobyl Podcast
- Scriptnotes Ep 50, How to Not Be Fat
- Decoder Ring: Ice-Cream Truck Wars by Willa Paskin
- The Pushcart War
- Akashinga Women Rangers Fight Poaching in Zimbabwe Phundundu Wildlife Area by Lindsay M. Smith
- The Most Gullible Man in Cambridge by Kera Bolonik
- My In-Laws Are Careless About My Deadly Food Allergy by Heather Havrilesky
- Game to Grow, support on Kickstarter here!
- National Puzzler’s League
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Outro by Med Dyer (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here
UPDATE 8-27-2019 The transcript for this episode can be found here.