John and Craig talk about best practices for assistants who write and how to properly credit support staff.
We also touch on the state of WGA negotiations on both the studio and agency front, as well as a look ahead to the AMPTP deal. In our bonus segment, we’ll make our final ruling on cats.
- Buy tickets for our Live Show Thursday, December 12th with Kevin Feige, Lorene Scafaria, Shoshannah Stern, and Josh Feldman!
- Professionalism in the Age of the Influencer, read the full text of John’s speech
- Watch the Assistant Townhall
- Learn more about Agency Affiliates
- Solar Mirror Breakthrough
- Archimedes’ Mirror
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Outro by Matthew Chilelli (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 12-6-19 The transcript for this episode can be found here.