In a new installment of How Would This Be a Movie, John and Craig take a look at three stories in the news to discuss how to adapt them into award-winning movies.
We also discuss why the studios are allowed to negotiate as one for the WGA contract.
Midnight Blue Scriptnotes shirts are back up at Cotton Bureau for a short time, so don’t miss out. Link below.
- Scriptnotes Midnight Blue T-Shirt
- The Seed Vault is Fine
- You May Want to Marry My Husband
- Scriptnotes, Episode 293: Underground Railroad of Love
- The Beleaguered Tenants of ‘Kushnerville’
- My Family’s Slave
- The Mystery of the Wasting House-Cats
- Dear Mr Darcy
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Esther Longhurst and Jessica Messenger (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 6-25-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.