This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John welcomes Aline Brosh McKenna to the City of Lights, where they answer listener questions about cheating reality and bilingual characters.
They then invite a special guest on to talk about adaptation and autobiography. When writing about your own life, how much do you need to worry about portraying your friends and family?
Both of the 2016 Scriptnotes t-shirts are headed back to print — but only for two weeks! If you missed out the first time, make sure to get yours today.
- Scriptnotes Midnight Blue T-shirt
- Scriptnotes Gold Standard T-shirt
- More Of The Same: Excerpts Of Self-Sabotage
- Turning Point: Carrie Fisher’s Latest Star Turn
- Weapons of Math Destruction
- Colombe Schneck on Twitter
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Get your 250 episode USB
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Matthew Chilelli (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 1-08-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.