This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John listen to the winner of the Austin Film Festival’s pitch competition and discuss what makes it work so well — and why you would never give this form of a pitch in an actual meeting.
Then it’s another round of the Three Page Challenge, with three special guest readers, one of whom Craig likes far too much.
Last call! The all-new 2016 Scriptnotes t-shirts are available for limited pre-order. If you miss out, you’ll have nothing to wear for 12 months. You only have a few days left, so get clicking!
- Scriptnotes Gold Standard T-shirt
- Scriptnotes Midnight Blue T-shirt
- Three Pages by Christopher Rock & JR Mallon
- Three Pages by Astride Noel
- Three Pages by Isaac Lipnick
- Harry Potter and the Translator’s Nightmare
- The Americans on FX
- UGG Ascot Slippers on Amazon
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Get your 250 episode USB
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Rich Woodson (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 11-05-16: The transcript of this episode can be found here.