In the season finale of Scriptnotes, John and Craig reveal big changes to the podcast.
After five years, a much-loved supporting character is leaving the show. We look back at his time with us, what he learned and what he’ll take with him to his new screenwriting adventures.
Meanwhile, one of the hosts is leaving Los Angeles entirely. We discuss what’s taking him to a different time zone and the impact it will have on the show.
Finally, a fresh voice joins the podcast, bringing an international flavor and a name worthy of NPR.
If all these changes sound scary, please be assured we’ll be back next week with the start of a new season.
- Girl Gone Overboard, cut by Fredrik Limi
- Stuart Friedel on Twitter
- The Peter Stark Program
- Matt Byrne, Chad Creasey, Dana Fox and Rawson Thurber
- Thomas Barbusca
- The Three Page Challenge
- Steve Zissis and Corey Stoll
- One of John’s doppelgängers as Hebrew National’s Uncle Sam
- Ghostbusters (2016) credits on IMDb
- Gizmodo on The Six Plots
- Godwin Jabangwe on Twitter
- The Wibberleys at UCLA TFT
- My Dad Wrote a Porno
- Do irrational numbers like pi disprove humanity being a simulation? on Quora
- Pastor Evan Mawarire on Twitter, and #ThisFlag
- Fiddler’s Bistro chicken kabobs and red pepper dip
- The phonaesthetically beautiful cellar door and The Best Ever Death Metal Band in Denton
- Outro by Rajesh Naroth (send us yours!)
You can download the episode here.