This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John discuss a new report that tallies spec script sales for 2012 — with the reminder that selling a spec isn’t necessarily the most important thing for new writers.
After some follow-up on last week’s Raiders episode, we crunch the numbers on our listener survey and discuss the genesis of Courier Prime, the typeface all the best scripts will be sporting in 2013.
Finally, we tackle reader questions on topics ranging from Facebook connections to “just checking in.”
All this and many suggestions for hole-punching in this week’s Scriptnotes.
- IndyCast on iTunes
- The truth about Indy’s hat drop
- Harrison Ford’s shooting script for Raiders
- Scoggins Report on spec sales for 2012
- Scriptnotes survey results
- Courier Prime
- Stanley Bostich Heavy Duty Hole Punch on Amazon
- Casting director Pat Moran from The Credits
- OUTRO: Ben and Kate opening theme by Michael Andrews
You can download the episode here: AAC.
UPDATE 2-1-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.