This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Explicit language warning! Even the titles of this week’s Three Page Challenge entries are filthy, so John and Craig let the f-bombs fly. We also look at Diablo Cody’s useful list of things no one ever tells you about being a successful screenwriter.
- Diablo Cody’s 7 Things No One Tells You About Being a Top Screenwriter, from Vulture
- Join us for Scriptnotes Live at the 2013 Austin Film Festival
- Three Pages by David Liberman
- Three Pages by Billie Jean VK
- Three Pages by Aviv Rubinstien & Derek Assaff
- Meaty: Essays by Samantha Irby on Amazon
- Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide monitor, and on Amazon
- Outro by Scriptnotes listener Alan Dague-Greene
UPDATE 10-17-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.