John and Craig welcome back Aline Brosh McKenna to tackle the issue of idea management. What do you do with all those half-formed ideas and how do you decide which ones to pursue? They share best practices and their approach to middle-of-the-night inspiration.
We’ll also discuss how screenwriters quotes are determined and answer some listener questions.
- For anyone experiencing issues with the app, please try signing up for premium using this link! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The Shadows Casting Call John is looking for a 15-year-old blind actress for the lead role — please help by sharing this link with anyone who might be a good fit!
- Dungeon World
- Crazy, Rich Asians Pay Disparity
- Searching for Bobby Fischer
- After Dark My Sweet
- Reg Ex Crossword Puzzle
- Sooth Massage App
- Assassin’s Creed
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- Aline Brosh McKenna on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Outro by Victor Krause (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.