Craig and John look at The Addams Family — not just the 1991 film and its sequel, but the property itself to see what lessons we can learn when adapting for the big screen.
We also answer listener questions on what makes a scene work and writing pilots based on existing IP.
- Addams Family TV Show Opening
- The Addams Family Official Trailer
- Addams Family Values Trailer
- The Moon And Me
- Master of None – Season 2 | Official Trailer
- New Paint Colors Invented by Neural Network
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Rajesh Naroth (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 6-25-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.